KÖVET Association for Sustainable Economies is organising a carbon footprint online training together with the Association Bilan Carbone (ABC) from France. ABC is the developer of the Bilan Carbone® methodology and tool.
Our aim is to provide an opportunity for companies in Hungary to
- acquire knowledge of carbon accounting
- learn the methodology and how to use the Bilan Carbone® tools
- get access to the Bilan Carbone® tool (version 8)
- join the ABC network, which means: to get all the updates of the tool for 1 year and the right to use it to assess the GHG emissions of your organisation
- get a certificate at the successful completion of the training for maximum 2 company experts
The training consists of 2-3 hours individual e-learning plus 9 hours classroom sessions (2 days of 4,5 hours) with a trainer.
Carbon footprint calculation – Introduction
E-learning on training platform (expected duration: 2-3 hours). The completion of the e-learning session is required to attend the classroom training.
- Greenhouse gases
- Carbon accounting
- Emission factors
2. Online classroom – part 1 (6 September, 2021, 9:00-14:00)
- Climate change, Green Deal – introduction
- Hungarian legislation
- Bilan Carbone® – philosophy and concepts
- Practical exercises
- Enhancement through participants’ sectoral activity: data collection, perimeter,
3. Online classroom – part 2 (10 September, 2021, 9:00-14:00)
- Utilities tools
- Low Carbon strategy
- Feedback, questions, assessment
- Test & certification
Participation at the training costs 1000€ per company which includes
- training for maximum 2 people per company,
- access to the ABC network including the updates for 2021 and an English hotline,
- the Bilan Carbone® tool,
- certificate at the successful completion of the
More information about Bilan Carbone®: link to webinars
The language of the training is English. Please register here before 25, August 2021. After the registration we send a pro-forma invoice. The training fee is due by 30 August. Minimum number of participants: 10. The e-learning platform will be open from 30 August to 3 September. The webinars will be held in KÖVET’s ZOOM system; technical details will be sent to all participants before the event. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.