KÖVET Association for Sustainable Economies is organising a carbon footprint online training together with the Association Bilan Carbone (ABC) from France on 6 and 10, September 2021. ABC is the developer of the Bilan Carbone® methodology and tool.
Our aim is to provide an opportunity for companies in Hungary to:
· acquire knowledge of carbon accounting
· learn the methodology and how to use the Bilan Carbone® tools
· get access to the version 8 Bilan Carbone® tool
· join the ABC network, which means to get all the updates of the tool for 1 year and the right to use it to assess the GHG emissions of your organisation
· get a certificate at the successful completion of the training for maximum 2 company experts
More information about Bilan Carbone®:
· The language of the training is English.
· The webinars will be held in KÖVET’s ZOOM system; technical details will be sent to all participants before the event
· The event costs: 1000EUR/organisation (for 2 participants)
If you have questions, please contact Katinka Györki-Vincze at email@example.com